By 2030, we shall be optimally equipped enabling national authority in records and archives management, making public records easily and globally accessible thereby significantly contributing to a well-informed and culturally grounded Filipino society.
- To implement the objectives and provisions of R.A. No. 9470.
- To provide efficient delivery of services through seamless experiences for clients.
- To empower our employees by providing innovative development programs.
- To enhance the records and archives management skills of the government sector.
- To empower local grassroots communities in establishing their own community archives.
- Uphold integrity
- Exercise Professionalism
- Intensify Commitment
- Drive for Excellence
- Promote Accountability
- Adapt Change
- Strengthen Collaboration
We, at the National Archives of the Philippines (NAP), commit to meet and exceed our clients’ needs and expectations by providing access to the requested information and/or records in our custody in accordance with existing rules and regulations
We will periodically review our performance and the delivery of our services with the resulting insight to be used to improve our Quality Management System to effectively address the changing needs of our stakeholders