Creative Arts Specialist I (Contract of Service)
Contract Duration: August to December 2023
Salary: Thirty-two thousand four hundred Pesos (Php 32,400.00) per month, subject to tax
• Prepares appropriate graphic designs to depict the varied and complex ideas or information for production in Print (Annual Report, Streamers, Posters, Banners, Publications) and Screen (PowerPoint Presentations, Virtual Backgrounds, Social Media and Website Materials, Infographics) as needed;
• Enhance and manage design and contents of the NAP official website
• Coordinate with the Information Officer/Editor-Writer/Scriptwriter and Training Specialist regarding the Informational Materials to be posted;
• Assists in designing NAP Merchandise as needed;
• Assists in Photo Documentation, Curation, and Editing for Agency Events Documentation Archives (AEDA);
• Monitors audience reach in the NAP’s official social media page;
• Performs such other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Advertising/Media/Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
• Knowledge of graphic design for various media from print, to web;
• Knowledgeable in using Photoshop applications, Basic Sketch up, Photography;
• With excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send it not later than 29 July 2023.
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Sample work/Portfolio in PDF Format
3. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in their applications through courier addressed to:
MARIETTA R. CHOU
HRMPSB Chairperson / Deputy Executive Director
National Archives of the Philippines
1765 Paz M. Guazon Street, Paco, Manila
or send via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗